[IABS-Talk] FW: Legislative Meeting Time Change Request

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:23:56 UTC 2020

FYI.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org

From: Kira O'Bradovich <kobradov at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 10:13 AM
To: Denise Avant <davant1958 at gmail.com>; Patti S Chang <pattischang at gmail.com>; debbiepittman99 at gmail.com; Steve Hastalis <steve.hastalis at gmail.com>; Juliette Lewis <Imani3471 at aol.com>; Michal Nowicki <mnowicki4 at icloud.com>; Jemal Powell <derek2872 at yahoo.com>; Robert Hansen <roberthansen1970 at gmail.com>; pittmanenterprises at wowway.com; David Meyer <datemeyer at mysero.net>
Subject: Legislative Meeting Time Change Request

Dear NFBI Chicago Chapter Legislative Members,

I hope this email finds you well and I apologize for the last minute notice.

For the past 15 days I've been trying to hold my apartment together after pipes burst along electrical wiring and water damage split open my floor boards, my fridge broke and wasn't replaced until long after everything had spoiled, my sink won't turn off, my toilet cracked from the plumbing issues and last night cockroaches appeared. I am still working full time from home while trying to get my building to do something about the issues but at the moment I do not think I can lead a meeting tonight as I may be having to move out of here to stay with a friend.

I apologize for the last minute ask but would like to request that we reschedule for next Tuesday night at 7pm. I will change the calendar invite as well and the one touch dial can be found in the calendar invite and here: 605-313-4819,,6324.

Robert, if you could do me a huge favor and reach out to Ken via phone and Dave, if you could reach out to Steve to be sure everyone is aware of this change, I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you all for your understanding.

All the best,

Kira