[IABS-Talk] FW: [Caps] There’s Something About Scooters

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Jun 4 18:44:12 UTC 2020

Pre-COVID-19 we had a series of discussions around the electric scooter test program in Chicago, sharing our concerns about how scooters might affect blind travelers. Maurice Peret, who chairs the Committee on Automobile and Pedestrian Safety (CAPS) recently shared this article on scooters. Clearly we need to remain aware and involved in the months and years ahead. The resolution on scooters that passed at the 2019 NFB convention is attached.

Debbie

Slate published the article "There’s Something About Scooters<https://slate.com/technology/2020/04/dockless-scooters-cities-safer-better.html>” on 27 April 2020.