[IABS-Talk] Convention drive - can you help

Chang, Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:17:00 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Do you have an hour to help others register for convention? Please write to
Patti Chang offlist at pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com>
. We are asking you to make calls and register people for convention. Call
from our IL contact list. Patti will send you a list of names and numbers.
Tell people about convention. If they have an email, register them online.
If they do not have an email, fill out the PDF form and send it via email to
our national organization. It is simple. We are missing a lot of Illinoisans
who should be registered and we really need your help. If those who can chip
in make calls then each of our volunteers should be able to get it done in
an hour.

If anyone on this list needs help, please feel free to reach out to Patti.
She will help you get registered right away.

Let's show the numbers we really have in Illinois.

Denise has already volunteered. If your President can do it, you can too.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer

773-307-6440

 <http://www.nfbofillinois.org> www.nfbofillinois.org