[IABS-Talk] reminderFW: [IL-Talk] Chicago Chapter and board meeting information for June 13

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 12 17:11:03 UTC 2020

I am forwarding Patti's original message with instructions on how to get
into the Chicago Chapter meeting tomorrow. The board meeting will begin at
11:00 A.M., with the general meeting starting at 1:00 P.M. The zoom meeting
will remain open between meetings in case you may wish to chat in the mean
time. Hope to see everyone there.