[IABS-Talk] Final Day to Register for NFB National Convention, July 14-18

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 14:16:25 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Today is the final day to register for the NFB national convention, July
14-18. Go to nfb.org and click on convention to register. This is our first
virtual convention and whether you have attended in the past or this would
be your first, we would love to have you be part of the excitement of the
80th convention of the National Federation of the Blind. You also have an
opportunity to win a $50 door prize during the caucus on Friday, July 17.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050

Live the life you want.