[IABS-Talk] FW: New Waiting Room and Passcode Requirement for Meetings - July 19

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at iCloud.com
Tue Jun 23 21:10:40 UTC 2020

FYI:

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Zoom Video Communications
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 10:35 PM
To: mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Subject: New Waiting Room and Passcode Requirement for Meetings - July 19

New Waiting Room and Passcode Requirement for Zoom Meetings.

Sign In

Dear Valued Customer,
Starting July 19th, Zoom will require that all meetings have a Passcode or a Waiting Room enabled.
We have designed these security measures to give you control over your meeting security options while keeping the join experience as frictionless as possible.
• For meetings that do not have either a Passcode or Waiting Room enabled by July 19th, Zoom will enable a Waiting Room for you
• You can customize the Waiting Room experience with an approved list of domains that can bypass the Waiting Room and directly join the meeting
• You can find meetings that are scheduled without a Passcode by pulling the following report
• For meeting join information, we are renaming “Passwords” to “Passcodes” to better align with its role of allowing people in a meeting
For more details, including a comprehensive FAQ document, please visit our Support page.

Team Zoom

+1.888.799.9666
© 2020 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit zoom.us
55 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113
You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account. If you wish to be removed from our email list, unsubscribe.