[IABS-Talk] Amtrak to reduce service to 3 times per week on several lines

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 02:11:38 UTC 2020

I sent senator durbin and Tammy duckworth a note regarding that. So I do
believe the list that Steve sent out last night. I'm also aware of Amtrak
sometimes publishes things in there media section to hype up calls for
action. I remember about 9 years ago I put something on the listserv that
came from Amtrak's media section and got a lot of flack for it. so just be
careful because sometimes even Amtrak will hype up something or a rail
advocacy group will do that also. I know I have experienced on that.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com