[IABS-Talk] three days to reserve

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 2 00:24:08 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

This is a last call for Games Night. If you have not already reserved, and
you would like to do so, please reply to me off list or call 708-606-7091 or
708-209-1767. If you have already made reservations for Games Night in
January, you are still on the list. Please remember that cost for this event
is $25. As has been the case in the past, you are entitled to unlimited
soda, salad and pizza. This event will take lace immediately following the
Chapter meeting.

Finally, reservations must be in by the end of Tuesday, March 3. I am
calling in reservations on March 4. So, if you are looking for a good time,
look no further. Games night is for everyone!

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President