[IABS-Talk] Thanks for your support!

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Wed Mar 4 15:36:35 UTC 2020

On behalf of the NFBI State legislation committee and the Illinois Association of blind merchants, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your phone calls and other support in opposition to house bills 3986 and 5232. Your actions have reduced the threat these bills pose, and put us at the table to engage in constructive discussions that May actually benefit the vending program while advancing the legitimate concerns of those who proposed the legislation. Turning in conflict into an opportunity for constructive collaboration would not have been possible without your expressions of concern for what these bills might have done. Again, thank you everyone who contacted your legislate tors and otherwise helped out in our education efforts.
Cordially,
Bill Reif, state legislation cochair

Sent from Bill Reif’s iPhone