[IABS-Talk] The can TV video

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 03:21:57 UTC 2020

I shared the recent can TV video to a number of my Facebook contacts. they
liked it and they thought it was very positive. And I'll check and see how
many viewers saw it actually. But when I watched it only had five views on
YouTube. So I would imagine by now that has doubled. so if I were all of
you and you have Facebook and Twitter, get the video out there in Facebook
message it to all of your contacts and tweet it out. also posted on your
timeline and any other place you can think of. I sent it over to the wizard
to be played. I'll probably be going over there tomorrow night to help out
with the live band and then I got to go home and go to bed so I can get up
and go to work on Friday. But I'll probably try to play it about 8:30 or so
tomorrow night.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com