[IABS-Talk] Wishing everyone well

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Tue Mar 17 14:52:44 UTC 2020

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who are out of work, unable to go to school, and even dealing with the stress of not being able to walk to a local restaurant for food.

Remember that if you take a bus, you should bring hand sanitizer with you As you will be touching polls and other surfaces on the bus or train. Also, do not let people pet your service dog! I have heard that service dogs can catch this virus and although they will not show symptoms, they will be carriers and capable of transmitting the virus.

Cordially,
Bill

Sent from Bill Reif’s iPhone