[IABS-Talk] [IL-Talk] FW: Chicago Coronavirus latest info still inaccessible

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 17:07:33 UTC 2020

I am happy to say that I just checked again and the 3/24 update is readable
with a screen reader. Laurie, thanks for taking this to Dept. of Health.

Our advocacy matters very much.
For those who want to read the latest for Chicago and Illinois:
HTtps://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/covid-19/home.html
Click on latest data and then click on download full report.
It opens a readable PDF document.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
Treasurer
773-307-6440