[IABS-Talk] One more store to add to the list

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:54:11 UTC 2020

for those of you that shop at Dollar tree, you can go in there when Dollar
tree opens at 8 in the morning till 9 in the morning for those critical
people. Now usually I'm in bed sleeping or just waking up and I don't get
up that early. But for those of you that do get up early Dollar tree has
we're seniors and vulnerable populations can go in and shop for the first
hour they're open. I took a picture of it and send it to Denise and Patti.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com