[IABS-Talk] Checking In

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 20:02:46 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I hope this message finds all of you well. We made it through April.
Hopefully we will have only one more month of restrictions. Continue to
check on our members throughout Illinois. Our Illinois COVId-19 resource
list is on the Nfbofillinois.org website and you will also find our national
resource guide at nfb.org/covid19. As you contact your federal legislators
to ask for support for our legislative initiatives, point out that the
National Federation of the Blind can also be a resource for them.

Our chapters will meet by conference calls this month as all NFB
face-to-face events are cancelled through May 30.

Remember, wash your hands thoroughly and frequently, stay home and go out
only if you need to, and wear a mask and gloves.

Finally, keep Francisco Chang, and all of the other nurses, doctors, first
responders and front line workers in your thoughts and prayers. It's because
of people like Francisco that lives are being saved.

Be safe and well everyone.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050