[IABS-Talk] chicago chapter meeting

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 21:03:25 UTC 2020

thanks for putting this out David. Once I get the credentials from you I
will begin the fan out information. It will be a little different to do it
this time. I've been distracted with my moving situation. So I will get the
list done when I get it done. But let me know when the zoom credentials are
set up and I will text message everybody and called all of the people.
Thank you very much. Enjoy this nice wonderful weather.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com