[IABS-Talk] Illinois Independent

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Fri May 15 15:15:01 UTC 2020

Greetings! I'm beginning to work on the next issue of our NFB of Illinois
newsletter, the Illinois Independent, and contributions are highly welcome.
Do you have an experience you'd like to share that shows how you coped with
a blindness-related challenge? Have you discovered some tips and tricks that
might help others with cooking, travel, technology, child care, or shopping?
How has the COVID-19 crisis affected you, and have you found strategies to
pass along? If you would like to contribute to this issue of the newsletter,
please contact me off list. I look forward to hearing from you.

Debbie Stein

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>