[IABS-Talk] Accessible Sony Bluetooth speaker

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Fri May 29 14:41:17 UTC 2020

Hi all. I wanted to let you guys know about a Bluetooth speaker that I picked up last night at target. It's like a mini sound bar and it's by Sony. It has excellent base and the buttons on it are all tactile. The nice surprise that I found out when I got home is that the speaker talks. There's a button you can press to hear the battery level and whether it's fully charged. The speaker makes an audible tone from high to low when it's or connected Tto a device. You can also use the speaker for making calls we're getting assistance from Siri.I I'm assuming you'll be able to use it for Google assistant as well. That is, if you're hooked up to an android phone.There There is no display. And it amazed me that it was accessible right off the shelf. So with summer coming, Ii'm sure that people will be doing a lot of hanging out out  outdoors. And with this speaker, you'll have an awesome way to listen to music. Here is  the link or purchasing it at target. You can also get it from Best Buy as well.
 Happy listening!
 https://www.target.com/p/sony-extra-bass-xb32-wireless-bluetooth-speaker-black-srsxb32-b/-/A-76486307

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division