[IABS-Talk] [IL-Talk] A Christmas Carol

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 2 15:11:43 UTC 2021

Hi Debbi. Could you please send me the info again on a Christmas Carol? I seem to have lost the email with the information of the time and date. Thanks.
Leslie

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
Vice President of National Federation of the Blind of Illinois At Large Chapter