[IABS-Talk] games night January 8

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Mon Dec 20 21:37:05 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

Again this year, the Chicago Chapter will hold Games Night following
our Chicago Chapter January meeting at Exchequer Pub and Restaurant in
Chicago. The date for this event is Saturday, January 8 and the cost is
$30 per person.

You will receive a meal of pizza, sallad and soda when attending this
event. Beyond that, you will be assisting the Chicago Chapter to raise
much needed funds.

As the restaurant needs to know in advance how many people are coming,
I am asking that you please sign up for Games Night no later than
Monday, January 3.

You may e-mail me at datemeyer at mysero.net or you may call me at 708-606-7091.

If you are uncomfortable attend due to the Covid situation, donations
will be welcome. You may zell your donations to
treasurer at nfbofillinois.org. If Zell is not your thing, you may send a
check to David Meyer, 814 Hannah Avenue, Forest Park, IL  60130.
Finally, you may give a check or cash to Steve Hastalis, our chapter
treasurer on the day of the meeting. Please make your check to NFBI
Chicago Chapter.