[IABS-Talk] games night

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Wed Dec 29 03:37:53 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

Please remember that we will be having Games night following the
January Chicago Chapter meeting on Saturday, January 8. Cost for the
event is $30. Your $30 contribution will give you an opportunity to
socialize with other federationists, enjoy a meal of pizza, sallad and
soda, and an opportunity to support the Chicago chapter.

As the restaurant must know several days in advance how many folks will
be there, we have set a deadline for reservations which is Monday,
January 3. Please make your reservations with David Meyer by calling
him at 708-606-7091 or via e-mail at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

Finally, please bring results of a negative Covid test or your
vaccination credentials, as you will likely be asked for them by
Exchequer management.

Of course, if you are not comfortable attending this event, you can
always make a contribution to the Chicago Chapter. You may send
payments via Zell to treasurer at nfbofillinois.org, or you may make a
check payable to the Chicago Chapter. I will be posting an e-mail
detailing where checks should be sent.

Thank you very much for your support of the Chicago Chapter.