[IABS-Talk] need more people for games night

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Thu Dec 30 20:42:05 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

The Chicago Chapter fundraising committee met last night and decided
that we would need a minimum of 15 people in order to hold Games night.
We are still short of that number. If you are thinking somebody else
will attend this event, he is no longer with us. So, please consider
attending to recognize his absentia.

Also, please remember that reservations must be in by January 3. In
order to make your reservation, please contact David Meyer at
708-606-7091 or via e-mail at datemeyer at mysero.net.

A good time will be had by all.