[IABS-Talk] Louie Voice Control-An Android App for Global Visually Impaired Community

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 12:18:04 UTC 2021

Hi Friends,

I am Pramit, the Founder of Louie Voice Control. As a Visually Impaired, I always felt the need for an app that will allow a user to control favorite apps and phone with just voice commands. Thus Louie was born.

See Louie in Action:
https://rb.gy/dfahp1

I request your suggestions & support to spread the word about Louie. As I get more and better feedback, it encourages my team and me to work harder on enhancing the app.

Louie is also beneficial for people with Motor-Disability, Elderly and all voice lovers.

I look forward to hearing from you.
My contacts are Email: Pramit at louievoice.com or WhatsApp / Call: +91 9811886001

Louis Braille, the inventor of braille, is the inspiration behind the name "Louie".

Here’s the Free Download Link of Louie Voice Control from Play Store –
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.visioapps.louie&hl=en_IN&gl=US

Kind Regards,
Pramit