[IABS-Talk] Illinois Independent

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Fri Feb 19 20:40:27 UTC 2021

Hello!

I'm working on the Winter 2021 issue of the Illinois Independent, and your
contributions are very welcome! Personal experiences where you solved a
blindness-related problem or reflected on a blindness issue; tips and tricks
you have discovered; tech solutions, travel adventures, COVID challenges -
it's all grist for the proverbial mill.

If you'd like to contribute but you've never written an article before,
don't worry! Your work doesn't have to be perfect when you send it in. We'll
do the editing and send your piece back to you for your approval before it's
published. Many articles from the Illinois Independent have been reprinted
in the Braille Monitor and other NFB publications, so this could be your
chance to find a nationwide audience.

If you'd like to write an article, please contact me off list. Thanks in
advance!

Debbie Stein

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>