[IABS-Talk] (no subject)

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Mon Feb 22 14:05:46 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
Our Freedom Link program will be hosting a career day on Saturday,
February 27 from 2:00-3:00 P.M.  We will have five speakers from across
the country who will share how they got their jobs and the  alternative
techniques they use to perform them. This is a Zoom meeting. The link
is  https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09
ID 3123438396. Password, the same password associated with the state
Zoom account. If you do not  know the password, Please call
708-606-7091 to get it.
This should be an exciting event. All are welcome.