[IABS-Talk] Fwd: Going Once, Going Twice, SOLD! The 2021 National Association of Blind Students Auction is Now Open

ellen bartelt embartelt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 21:51:19 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Trisha Kulkarni, National Student President" <nabs.president at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 20:58:08 -0500
Subject: Going Once, Going Twice, SOLD! The 2021 National Association
of Blind Students Auction is Now Open
To: nabs.president at gmail.com

Dear Affiliate and Student Presidents,

Washington Seminar is just around the corner, and with it, comes all the
excitement of our two NABS events as well as the important work we will do
to advocate for the nation's blind. But who says that we have to wait until
February to start the fun? I am writing to share information about our NABS
auction, which officially launches today! No, we aren't meeting in person,
and sadly we will hear a little less from our enthusiastic auctioneers;
nevertheless, we can still participate in a highly energetic fund raiser.

Introducing 32auction.com. Our fundraising committee organized an online
auction table displaying beautiful items to bid for; and it could not be
easier to access. Visit this link
<https://www.32auctions.com/2021blindstudents>  to see the awesome items we
have up for auction. Whether you are in the market for the latest and
greatest technology, inspiration for your next date night, the ultimate home
repair toolkit, a bed to call your own, or some fun surprises, there is
something on our auction for you:

Here is the link to share:

 <https://www.32auctions.com/2021blindstudents>
https://www.32auctions.com/2021blindstudents

We currently have thirteen items looking for a home. Bidding will start
today and close at 11:59 EST. on Wednesday February 10. All funds will go
back to blind students in the form of resources, training, networking
opportunities, and funding to attend in-person events when the world allows.

We also want to share the dates and times for our two NABS events for
Washington Seminar, so that you can mark your calendars and encourage others
in your state to do the same.

1.	NABS Winter Seminar: February 8, 2021 from 10:00am to 12:00pm EST.
2.	NABS Unmuted: February 8, 2021 from 8:00pm to 10:00pm EST.

We encourage students and other interested participants to join us in the
morning, and welcome all Federationists to our social event for some fun
after the Great Gathering-In.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions and thank you for your
continual support of our national student division!

Bes Regards,

Trisha Kulkarni

President | National Association of Blind Students

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind

937-361-2363

www.nabslink.org