[IABS-Talk] Fwd: [NABS-L] NABS Greek Tee Order Form - Google Forms

ellen bartelt embartelt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 13:02:37 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hunter Kuester via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 11:51:24 -0700
Subject: [NABS-L] NABS Greek Tee Order Form - Google Forms
To: Nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Hunter Kuester <hunterkuester2 at gmail.com>

NABS Greek Tee Order Form - Google Forms

What’s Up Nabsters?

Looking to upgrade your style with some Greek swag? Your NABS family has
pulled through once again. The fundraising committee invites you all to
brag about the familial bonds that we all share with our Greek-inspired
T-Shirt line. What better way to celebrate our second virtual national
convention than with one of our newest shirt designs now available in four
different color schemes! Our shirt consists of the front chest section
displaying the NABS acronym, with the Greek letter Sigma representing the
S. The sleeve of the shirt states Est. 1967, highlighting the inception of
our national student division.

 Ordering a shirt is easy. Simply fill out the form by clicking the link
below and providing your payment/shipping information. Shirts are available
up to a XXXL and cost $20. Personalize your shirt with your name or
favorite nickname on the back as well for an additional $3. Remember, all
submissions for name customizations are subject to evaluation to assure it
is in line with our organization’s Code of Conduct.

Finally, though we encourage you all to get your shirt orders in as early
as you can, we also want to remind you all of the upcoming release of our
newest edition of cookbooks, “NABS Nuggets!” Our cookbook will be available
for purchase beginning July 1 and as a special national convention promo,
NABS is offering our shirts at a 10% discount if you are buying a cookbook.
For details, please read all field in the form after you click the link or
reach out to Robert Parsons atRobert.E.Parsons at wmich.edu.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13QOcQBDP6c3DsDkuYj-WayYDRzLvde5YDXEUhPvnhk8/edit

Keep it classy,

Hunter KuesterI