[IABS-Talk] FW: Equip for Equality is hiring!

datemeyer at sbcglobal.net datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 8 12:15:17 UTC 2021

From: Barry Taylor <BarryT at equipforequality.org>
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 5:20 PM
To: Barry Taylor <BarryT at equipforequality.org>
Subject: Equip for Equality is hiring!

The Civil Rights Team at Equip for Equality is looking to fill three
positions:

Senior Attorneys in Downstate Illinois

Equip for Equality is looking to hire a Senior Attorney in Central Illinois
for our office in Springfield, and a Senior Attorney in Southern Illinois
who could be located in Carbondale or the Metro East area.

Fellow/Staff Attorney

Equip for Equality is looking to hire a junior attorney to work on our deaf
prisoner class action under a fellowship that will last at least one year.
The attorney would have the opportunity to work on other matters, as time
permits.

The job listings for these positions can be found at:
https://www.equipforequality.org/about/employment-opportunities/

Any assistance you can provide to help us find strong candidates for these
positions would be appreciated.

Barry

Barry C. Taylor

VP for Civil Rights and Systemic Litigation

Equip for Equality

20 N. Michigan, Suite 300

Chicago, IL 60602

312-895-7317