[IABS-Talk] June diversity and inclusion programming

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 11:38:57 UTC 2021

	Hello everyone,
Here is the Zoom information for the NFBI D&I Pride Month Program
Join us on June 30 at 7 PM

Topic: D&I Program
Time: Jun 30, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

Meeting ID: 312 343 8396
Passcode: 6324
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)
+13017158592,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)