[IABS-Talk] compensated FW: Kiosk Testing in Chicago for a Grocery Store

Chang, Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Mon May 17 14:57:07 UTC 2021

TPGi is looking for volunteers in the Chicago area to participate in testing of a grocery store kiosk on May 25. Participants will receive an Amazon gift card. Learn more and sign up at:  <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGGuAbjtJJF53I0-DkzcnD_YSEezhEOjtvKxWhN9EV85D3fg/viewform> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGGuAbjtJJF53I0-DkzcnD_YSEezhEOjtvKxWhN9EV85D3fg/viewform