[IABS-Talk] Last day to register for conventionn

president at nfbofillinois.org president at nfbofillinois.org
Mon May 31 18:21:20 UTC 2021

Greetings federationists,

As we take the time to celebrate our freedoms on Memorial Day 2021, I would
like to remind you that today is the last day to register for our national
convention. Visit www.nfb.org/convention <http://www.nfb.org/convention>  to
register for our convention. Today is your final opportunity to register for
convention and take part in the voting process and share in the fun and
excitement of waiting to hear your name called for a door prize.

I look forward to seeing you at convention and I pray that your holiday is
safe and healthy.

Marilyn Green, President

312-343-8396

www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org>