[IABS-Talk] treat yourself and treat the chicago chapter

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Wed Nov 3 20:23:50 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

On Wednesday, November 17, you have the opportunity to treat yourself
and treat the Chicago chapter at the same time. How is this possible?
Simply come to Beggars Pizza, 310 South Clinton Avenue in Chicago, eat
the dish of your choice, drink the adult beverage or soda of your
choice, and you will be contributing to the Chicago Chapter at the same
time. Beggars will contribute 20% of what you pay for your bill to
assist the Chicago Chapter.

Unable to attend Beggars on November 17? No problem. You can always
donate to the Chicago Chapter. You may do this in a number of ways.

You can pay the state via Zell if you have it. To do this be sure to
use the following address. treasurer at nfbofillinois.org. You may also
pay by check. If you do so, please make your check payable to NFBI
Chicago Chapter. You may give your check to Steve Hastalis, treasurer
at a chapter meeting. Or you may send it to him at 5333 North Sheridan
RD, Chicago IL 60640.

It is my understanding that Washington Seminar will be in person this
year. So that Chicago might be represented, we will need additional
funds to make it happen.

So, Let's make November 17 a Chicago Chapter day.