[IABS-Talk] 15 for Funds Contributions

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Thu Nov 11 03:01:25 UTC 2021

Greetings,

I am pleased to report that we have raised a total of $7,285 in 15 for funds
contributions this year. This includes gifts made as part of state
convention registration, payments at the convention, and unpaid pledges. A
big thank you goes out to all contributors for their generous gifts.

If you have not yet paid your pledge, please remember that you may do so via
Zelle, on-line, or by check. If you have any questions about these payment
options, please reach out to me off-list.

Thank you for supporting our 15 for funds campaign, and I hope you will all
continue to do so next year and beyond.

Best,

Michal Nowicki, Treasurer

847-361-9403