[IABS-Talk] Enroll to Vote in NFB of Illinois Elections

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 00:26:47 UTC 2021

Hello Fellow Federationists:

Our hybrid state convention is almost here (October 22-24). Part of our
convention is voting for officers on our state and student boards. These
elections will take place on Sunday morning, October 24, 2021. According to
the NFBI and IABS constitutions, to vote for an officer on the NFBI Board
and the IABS Board, you must be a current dues paying member and you must be
present at our hybrid state convention. We will be voting electronically.
You will have to enroll to vote and register the number you will be using to
vote. Please go to
<https://www.nfbofillinois.org/convention/voting-enrollment-form>
https://www.nfbofillinois.org/convention/voting-enrollment-form to enroll to
vote. Again, you will have to put in your first and last name and the number
you will use to cast your vote. You will either be able to text or call in
your vote. You will be given the number to call and we will do a couple test
votes.  Please do this by October 7.

I hope you all have registered for convention, but if you haven't, you still
must register for the convention separately by October 7. Please help anyone
you know who does not have computer access to register for convention and
enroll to vote. Thank you.

Denise Avant, ESQ

1st Vice President

For more information about NFBI,