[IABS-Talk] Please join the PAC plan

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:27:03 UTC 2021

Dear all,

You hear about all the things we do for the blind. It takes resources to
work on voting rights, employment, mentoring, Braille, and so much more.
Please help us with a monthly contribution starting at $5 by joining the PAC
plan. Visit: https://nfb.org/pac.

Illinois ranks 22nd in the country in the PAC rankings. We would love to be
up in the rankings where we belong ahead of much smaller states. Please
write to me as PAC coordinator in Illinois if you join the PAC plan. Let's
make real progress in honor of Blind Equality Achievement month. Thanks for
all you do.

Patti Chang

2nd Vice President

https://www.nfbofillinois.org <https://www.nfbofillinois.org/>