[IABS-Talk] have fun and raise funds

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Wed Oct 27 15:32:12 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter
guarantees a day of fun for all on Wednesday, November 17 when we
descend upon Beggars Pizza 310 South Clinton Avenue, Chicago for an
eat-a-thon like no other.

You may indulge in pizzas, pasta, burgers, beer, bread and much more.
So please come on down to Beggars Pizza, 310 South Clinton Avenue in
Chicago to have fun and raise funds for the Chicago Chapter. Remember
that the more  for washington Seminar. money we raise, the more we have
available