[IABS-Talk] Fundraising seminar coming up - please mark your calendars

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 11:55:15 UTC 2021

Please attend and spread the word about our upcoming seminar on fundraising
in a post pandemic world. Everett Bacon, Seth Lamkin, and I will be
presenting. Zoom info is below. This will cover fundraising basics,
fundraising ideas, grant basics, and will talk about those items in light of
our transitioning into a post-pandemic world - lessons learned and the like.
This will be at 7:00 pm CT on 9/30. Please invite anyone who wants to learn
more about fundraising from your chapter.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7733076440?pwd=RSs1M1ZYcWk5WVFOdEFIOEF5UkpmZz09

Meeting ID: 773 307 6440

Passcode: 72632

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,7733076440#,,,,*72632# US (Chicago)

+13017158592,,7733076440#,,,,*72632# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 773 307 6440

Passcode: 72632

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abkKPwvADE

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/7733076440

Patti Chang Esq.

Director of Outreach

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

410-659-9314, extension 2422 | pchang at nfb.org <mailto:pchang at nfb.org>

Cell: 773-307-6440
Pronouns: she, her, hers

 <https://nfb.org/>