[IABS-Talk] FW: Hotel and shuttle info

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 18:55:36 UTC 2021

               Hello all,

Time is running out. Below are specifics which should help you all make your
convention reservations and plan for transportation from the Lisle train
station if you will arrive by train. All are welcome at the NFB of Illinois
state convention. Convention will be hybrid so if you are not comfortable
coming in person, you will still be able to join via Zoom. All in-person
attendees must send a negative Covid19 test ahead of time. See our web page
for more details on the protocol for testing: www.nfbofillinois.org
<http://www.nfbofillinois.org> .

We have halved the number of rooms in our block so if you want to come in
person, you should make reservations now.

Dates:

Convention runs from Friday 10/22/21 to Sunday 10/24/21. Most of the board
will arrive on Thursday 10/21 and stay 3 nights checking out on 10/24. Most
guests will arrive on 10/22 and stay two nights checking out on 10/24.

Hotel contact info is:

Sheraton Lisle-Naperville Hotel

T: 630.505.1000 | F: 630.505.9965

3000 Warrenville Road | Lisle, IL 60532

www.marriott.com/CHIIS <http://www.marriott.com/CHIIS>

There are relatively long wait times when you call.

Please contact Patti Chang at pattischang at gmail.com
<mailto:pattischang at gmail.com>  if you run into any issues in making
reservations.

We have requested hotel shuttles to and from the Lisle train station as
follows:

10/21/21 train:

Lisle station arrives 6:53 pm

hoping for a shuttle to the hotel from the station.

10/22 Friday trains Lisle station:

Arrive 12:30, 2:28, 3:28 and 6:04.

Hoping for shuttles to the hotel.

Sunday afternoon

Going to the Lisle station to arrive before 12:38 2:38 and 4:38

Hope this email is helpful.

Patti Chang Esq.

773-307-6440

Patti Chang Esq.

Director of Outreach

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

410-659-9314, extension 2422 | pchang at nfb.org <mailto:pchang at nfb.org>

Cell: 773-307-6440
Pronouns: she, her, hers

 <https://nfb.org/>