[IABS-Talk] at large meeting Sunday

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Thu Sep 30 16:20:49 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

Our nexxxt At Large meeting will occur on Sunday, October 3 at 7:00
PM.This is a zoom meeting. To enter the meeting, please do the following.
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09
Meeting ID: 312 343 8396
Passcode: 6324

I am sure that much of the discusion will be about the upcoming
convention in October. Please remember, if you wish to register and
stay in the convention hotel, you must book your room today or tomorrow
in order to get the convention rate. You have through October  7 to get
the stated cost for registration and meals. If you register after that
date, your registration goes from $5 to $20. Additionally, any meal you
sign up for including the banquet will cost you an additional $5.

Looking forward to seeing all of you at the at large meeting.