[IABS-Talk] at large meeting tomorrow evening

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Sat Apr 30 19:42:53 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry for the lateness of this post. I was without internet access
for about three days. Just to let everyone know about the at large
meeting which will take place tomorrow evening at 7:00 P.M. This is a
zoom meeting. Please use the following link to get into the meeting.
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpW

We will be discussing some important items tomorrow evening, including
an application for convention assistance available to at large members
from the past two years. Aditionally, we will be deciding if we will
give to NFB National funds for the convention. Looking forward to a
good turnout tomorrow evening.