[IABS-Talk] update on teresa

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Thu Dec 8 13:05:02 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday, progress was not quite as dramatic as in the past several
days. Nevertheless, I would call it a good day.

Though she is not out of ICU yet, her voice is pretty normal so long as
she talks for a short period of time. She has been sitting in a chair
and she no longer has to suction herself or be suctioned. I will see
her this afternoon and should have more news at that point. Thank you
to all who have taken the time to write to Teresa. All of these
positive thoughts have been helping, I think.