[IABS-Talk] two more auction items

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Thu Dec 8 16:17:30 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

For many years, Pam Gillmore has had a mission that all of us be well
fed, healthy, and that we might travel in style. This mission manifests
itself most during the Christmas season. This year is no exception.

Thanks to Pam, we will have available to us both a large and a small
sholder bag to carry //essentials when we travel. Regretably,  each
item can only be had by one of us and if you want it, you will have to
pay for it. On the bright side, either one or both of these items can
be yours if the bid is right.