[IABS-Talk] update on Teresa

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Sun Dec 11 12:45:20 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

For those of you who were not at the Chicago Chapter meeting, Teresa is
continuing to improve. When I saw her on Friday, she sat in a chair for
about three hours or so when I was there. She is eating solid foods and
seems to enjoying her meals about as well as one can enjoy hospital food.

Yesterday, she took her first walk with assistance in the hallway. She
said it went well and hospital personnel were very pleased with what
she was able to do.

Thank you all for your continuing support and prayers. Though there is
not a target date for her release, I am confident that she will be here
for Christmas.