[IABS-Talk] 2023 NFB of Illinois Scholarship Application Now Available!

webmaster at nfbofillinois.org webmaster at nfbofillinois.org
Sun Dec 18 19:18:23 UTC 2022

Greetings to all,

To all high school seniors and college students, I am proud to inform you on
behalf of NFB of Illinois affiliate president Marilyn Green that the
applications for the 2023 NFB of Illinois State Scholarship is now available
at https://www.nfbofillinois.org/scholarships/state-scholarship/application.
Applications along with additional documents must be submitted on or before
May 31, 2023. The finalists will be contacted by mid June and will be
required to attend the 2023 NFB of Illinois State Convention in order to be
a scholarship winner.

Good luck!

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Webmaster
609-680-8488
Email:  <mailto:webmaster at nfbofillinois.org> webmaster at nfbofillinois.org
Website:  <http://www.nfbofillinois.org> www.nfbofillinois.org
Facebook:
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Community-Organization/National-Fed
eration-Of-The-Blind-Of-Illinois-772697582924637>
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Community-Organization/National-Fede
ration-Of-The-Blind-Of-Illinois-772697582924637
Twitter:  <https://www.twitter.com/nfbi> https://www.twitter.com/nfbi
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want