[IABS-Talk] Please assist me by providing a convention connection quote or two

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 19:18:45 UTC 2022

It was nice to attend my first state convention in October, 2010. Everyone was so welcoming and the presentations were awesome! But the time convention came to a close, I was hooked so I took home a bunch of NFB braille literature to read.

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
Vice President of National Federation of the Blind of Illinois At Large Chapter