[IABS-Talk] H.R. 4853 Medical Device Nonvisual Accessinility Act has another Cosponsor

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 14:37:44 UTC 2022

Good Morning Everyone,

Here is some good news to kick off your weekend. We have another cosponsor
for H.R.4853, the Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act. Congressman
Raja Krishnamoorthi (8th Dist.) cosponsored yesterday. He joins Rep. Sean
Casten. There are 27 cosponsors on this bill, whose originating cosponsor is
Rep. Schakowsky.

I want to thank people from Rep. Krishnamoorthi's district who joined us on
the call during Washington Seminar week. Please remember to write or call
his office to thank him for his support.

As for the rest of us, we should continue to follow up and ask our
representative to join in cosponsoring H.R. 4853, the Medical Device
Nonvisual Accessibility Act.

Denise Avant, ESQ

1st Vice President

For more information about NFBI,