[IABS-Talk] Banquet Exchange

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 14:35:57 UTC 2022

Hi, it's Glenn again.
If you weren't able to get me your ticket at the caucus, I am here at the
board meeting.
Text or call me at 847-899-9801
Or find me. I'm on the left seat roughly midway down the central aisle
(straight back from the stage, also straight forward from the tall skirted
enclosure for audio/video equipment.

I'll exchange tickets as soon as it opens 11:30.
And get your table ticket back to you tomorrow morning at general session
(where IL is seated together).

So please be sure to sit with IL if you can, to get your ticket as soon as
possible and cause, well, sitting with IL just makes you cooler than you
were before.

That's all for now.
-Glenn Moore