[IABS-Talk] May 14 Chicago Chapter Hybrid Meeting, 1 PM

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 14:04:48 UTC 2022

Good Morning Everyone,

The next Chicago chapter hybrid meeting will be on Saturday, May 14 at 1 PM.

The in-person meeting will take place at Exchequer Restaurant & Pub, 226 S.
Wabash Ave in Chicago. For those attending via Zoom, the link is below. The
meeting agenda will follow the Zoom information.

Immediately following our May 14 meeting, at Exchequer Pub and Restaurant,
we will have our first of what we hope to be many annual talent nights.

To take part in the May event:

1.           Come to the chapter meeting and plan to stay afterwards.

2. Pay $25 to the Chicago Chapter. This covers pizza, salad and soda.
Additionally, you will be entitled to do one exhibition of your talent. Each
additional performance will cost $5.

3. Come up with an act and go for it!

You may give your money to the chapter treasurer, or you may pay via Zell.

If paying by Zell, send your payment to  <mailto:treasurer at nfb.org>
treasurer at nfb.org.

Please let David Meyer know if you plan to attend this event. His email is
<mailto:datemeyer at mysero.net> datemeyer at mysero.net or he can be reached at
708-606-7091.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you.

Topic: Chicago chapter Monthly Hybrid Meeting

Time: May 14, 2022 01:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09>
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)

AGENDA

Call to Order - Denise Avant, Chicago Chapter President

Introductions: Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they?

Chicago Accessible Vote by Mail - Max Bever (he/his), Director of Public
Information, Chicago Board of Elections

Approval of February 12 2022 Secretary's Minutes Tabled at April 9 Meeting -
Kira O'Bradovich, Chicago Chapter Secretary

Approval of April 9, 2022 Secretary's Minutes - Kira O'Bradovich, Chicago
Chapter Secretary

NFB Presidential Release - Mark A. Riccobono, President, National Federation
of the Blind

State President Report - Marilyn Green, President, National Federation of
the Blind of Illinois

Treasurer Summary - Steve Hastalis, Chicago Chapter Treasurer

Fundraising Committee Report - David Meyer, Fundraising Chair

Chicago Chapter Advocacy Committee Report - Kira O'Bradovich, Chair of
Advocacy

Old Business

One Minute Message cards purchased from Independence Market - Denise Avant,
Chicago Chapter President

New Business

Adjourn

Denise Avant, ESQ