[IABS-Talk] two more days

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Tue May 10 09:56:27 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

For those who may be interested in signing up for our talent night on
May 14, you have two days to do so. Please e-mail me at
datemeyer at mysero.net or call me at 708-606-7091. The cost for this
event is $25 per person. You will enjoy the pizza, soda and salad from
Exchequer that we have all come to love. Additionally, you will have
one chance to strut your stuff and display your talent. Any additional
entries will cost $5 each.

You may send a Zell payment to treasurer at nfbofillinois.org or you may
pay by cash or check. Please make checks payable to NFBI Chicago
Chapter and give them to our treasurer, Steve Hastalis. Please remember
that now is the time for all good folks to come to the aid of their chapter.

See you all on Saturday.