[IABS-Talk] Application for Accessible Vote by Mail in Chicago

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 16:22:35 UTC 2022

Good Morning All,

As those of you from the Chicago chapter know, , we had a program item on
Accessible Vote by Mail in Chicago.

If you wish to start the application process for an absentee accessible
ballot, you can:

Email fpca at chicagoelections.gov <mailto:fpca at chicagoelections.gov>  or

Phone- 312.269.7900.

More info is at:
https://www.chicagoelections.gov/en/accessibility-voters-with-disabilities.h
tml

Early Voting sites (with accessible audio ballots) info can be found here,
and I will try to post the flier for the 50 wards if it is accessible.

https://www.chicagoelections.gov/en/early-voting.html

Please inform other blind, low vision and other print disabled voters about
this option.

Thank you.

Denise Avant, ESQ

1st Vice President