[IABS-Talk] They're Here! At Long Last!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Aug 7 03:31:19 UTC 2023

Remember back in October, when sculptor Ralph Cossentino brought clay and
tools and gave a bit of sculpture instruction at the NFBI Convention?
Remember handing over your creations so he could have them fired in the kiln
at the Palette and Chisel art school? Well, there were many many delays
about getting access to the kiln, but at long last, all of your pieces are
done. Ralph brought them to my house so I can make sure they get delivered
to their creators.

If you made something at Convention 2022, please let me know which piece is
yours. I can bring pieces to the Chicago Chapter meeting, or if that won't
work, we can figure out another way for me to get them into the right hands.
Please contact me off list. The pieces came out great!

Debbie